Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Teaching......

I swore I'd never teach.

Really!

After earning my undergrad degree [in Piano Performance] I was so burned out I swore I'd never teach. I couldn't see myself teaching in ANY capacity whatsoever. Ever.

This is exactly why I say the I am living proof God has a sense of humor.

At this stage of life I have taught at the collegiate level piano, music technology, music theory, sightsinging, music appreciation, and directed choirs and show choirs - as well as intro to computers. At the middle school and high school level I've taught keyboarding, web design and computer applications.

I currently teach at a college PLUS a local music store.....and have several computer clients that I am constantly teaching.

Yup, here I am - living proof God has a sense of humor!